T & C
- Courses are operated on a first come first served basis. Once all 8 spaces per course have been filled no more bookings will be taken until the start of the next set of courses.
- You understand fully that to progress through the course structure you must attend all 3 pre-paid sessions.
- You can carry over one session from the 3 week course into one of the pre-arranged ‘catch up’ sessions in week 6 if you are unable to attend one of the sessions.
- To attend an IronSkills Kettlebell Course you must have completed a health screening questionnaire (PAR-Q).
- Both our instructors are qualified to REPS Level 3 standard, fully insured, First Aid At Work trained and hold Kettlebell Instructor qualifications.
- You are advised to wear comfortable clothing with good trainers. Please bring a bottle of water and a towel with you to each session.
- All courses must be pre-paid by cash, cheque or online payment. Cheques made payable to ‘Ironskills’.
- Courses are non-refundable.